Friday, August 28, 2009

I went to this festival and saw Lykke Li and MGMT. Also, before either of those bands played, a synchronized swimming group did a little something in the pool between the two stages. On the whole, it was fun, but we got rained on and I kept feeling paranoid about how many lit cigarettes were being waived around the area of my head. Oh yeah, and the Lykke Li portion of the festival was attended by a mass of screaming 13 year old girls wearing very much perfume. So between that and the cigarette smoke, it was a little hard to breathe.

I actually have homework for the weekend (arrrrg vacation over) so I had to turn down a crayfish party in order to feel more secure about life and my schedule etc etc etc.

Plans for tomorrow may include a visit to a jazz club or swimming hall, don't know how that will pan out yet.

3 comments:

  1. WHAT I'm so jealous! and those are the biggest crayfish I've ever ever seen. Miss you, glad sweden looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Brita, word on the street said that you started a blog, and here it is! Glad you had time to have some fun before school started. I'll check in now and then to see how you are doing.

    Uncle Jim "Abandoned By Wolves" B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurray for jazz clubs! take your sticks and sit in!

    ReplyDelete