Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Best!

I found out today that
1. I am tidier than the last student to stay here.
2. I am much worse at Boggle than the last student.

This is IMPORTANT information because I want to be more memorable than the last student.
I can't think of what kinds of things I could be memorable for... but in the mean time, here is a pic of a spider I met today. More updates when I find out/someone tells me what kind it is. The watch was in case he wanted to know what time it was, but I guess he didn't because he ran away behind the trash can shortly afterward.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! He's almost big enough to qualify as a roommate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha could take that spider, but Spike would not like it one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, I like the fact what you've tagged as labels are "Boggle". "competitiveness", and "spiders"...I'll leave you to make up your own story using those three elements...(grin)

    ReplyDelete